Rocky Original Ride Branson Roper Steel Toe Waterproof (Aztec Crazy Horse)
The Rocky® Original Ride Branson Steel Toe Waterproof Western Boot provides more than a sturdy and secure men's work shoe option. It offers style. Detailed stitching enhances the full-grain leather in a rich shade of brown. It's footwear for the man who wants traditional style with a professional twist.
Complete with the 8-Layer Rocky Ride Comfort System, this men's boot is sure to keep your feet feeling pain-free. The 11-inch cowboy boot features pull tabs for convenience, a tempered steel shank for high-quality arch support, a lightweight EVA midsole for shock absorption and a removable, dual-density polyurethane Ride footbed for an exceptionally comfortable experience. But what foot is comfortable when wet? Rocky Waterproof construction guarantees dry feet all day.
A hardworking man needs a hardworking shoe. A focus on safety means this steel toe work boot meets the ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard, as well as the ASTM F2413 protective toe classification. High-quality traction will keep you safe and steady all day. An oil-resistant rubber outsole and 1 ½-inch heel lets you confidently complete the most tiring of tasks, while Goodyear® welt construction empowers the boot to stay strong for years to come.
If you're a seeking a stylish solution to long work days, without sacrificing safety or comfort, the Rocky Original Ride Branson Steel Toe Waterproof Western Boot is perfect for you!
- Style: 2809 (FQ0002809)
- Oil-resistant rubber outsole
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof construction
- Tempered steel shank
- 8-Layer Rocky® Ride Comfort System
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Removable, dual-density polyurethane Ride footbed with heel stabilizer
- 11 Inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 1 1/2" heel
- 15.75-inch calf circumference
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD RATED - Footwear is built with nail-free construction using protective toe caps to help insulate you from the ground retard conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meets and exceeds ASTM F2413-05 electrical hazard standards.
We Also Recommend
Ariat Groundbreaker Steel Toe Met Guard (Brown)
Ariat Intrepid Venttek Comp Toe (Cocoa Brown)
Ariat Rebar Western H2O Waterproof (Rye Brown)