Rocky Core Rubber Waterproof Outdoor Boot (Mossy Oak Break Up Country)
When it comes to hunting boots there are a few core concepts, one of those of course being the rubber boot. Rubber boots provide the ultimate in ease of use and comfort for most conditions. They're easy to slide into and they deliver the ultimate in scent concealing footwear. When we looked to design a boot that hit on these core concepts we thought what better name for them than The Core.
These waterproof rubber boots feature well-known elements like a molded rubber ripple outsole, vulcanized rubber upper with added protection over key wear areas, and 5mm neoprene for warmth. We've added to these basic elements with features like Mossy Oak Country camo, an open cell PU foam footbed, and an expansion fit calf for a more universal fit. When you need a boot that satisfies the core elements of dry comfort and scent control choose the Core Rubber and you won't be disappointed.
- Style: RKS0350
- Removable PU cushion footbed
- 16 Inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 19-inch calf circumference
- Weight: 4.8 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Vulcanized rubber outsole with self-cleaning tread design - maintain traction and reduce weight by shedding mud with every step
We Also Recommend
Ariat Groundbreaker Steel Toe Met Guard (Brown)
Ariat Intrepid Venttek Comp Toe (Cocoa Brown)