Rocky Core Rubber Waterproof Outdoor Boot (Brown)
Whether working outside or heading to your favorite hunting spot these brown waterproof rubber boots provide the ultimate in ease of use and comfort for most conditions. They're easy to slide into and they deliver the ultimate in scent concealing footwear. When we looked to design a boot that hit on these core concepts we thought what better name for them than The Core.
These brown waterproof rubber boots feature well-known elements like a molded rubber ripple outsole, vulcanized rubber upper with added protection over key wear areas, and 5mm neoprene for warmth. We've added to these basic elements with features like an open cell PU foam footbed, and an expansion fit calf for a more universal fit. When you need a boot that satisfies the core elements of comfort and scent control choose the Core Rubber and you won't be disappointed.
- Style: RKS0352
- WATERPROOF - This product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.
- Removable PU cushion footbed
- 16 Inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 19-inch calf circumference
- Weight: 4.8 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Vulcanized rubber outsole with self-cleaning tread design - maintain traction and reduce weight by shedding mud with every step
We Also Recommend
Rocky Core Chore Rubber Waterproof Outdoor Boot (Olive)
Rocky Core Rubber Waterproof Outdoor Boot (Mossy Oak Break Up Country)
Rocky Original Ride Branson Roper Steel Toe Waterproof (Aztec Crazy Horse)
Rocky Original Ride Branson Roper Waterproof (Aztec Crazy Horse)