Rugged yet surprisingly lightweight, these boots move with comfortable ease from ridin' around the farm to runnin' after the gals. These boots guarantee a cool, unique rebel style.
The exterior of these Rebel by Durango® Waterproof Saddle boots feature a tan full-grain leather foot and a bridle brown upper. It also features a tough dual-density rubber outsole with a vintage finish and double-row welt construction.
This boot was built with a tempered steel shank that helps stabilize your foot and supports your arch. It also features a removable contoured ventilated cushion footbed for even more comfort. For durability, this footwear has a double-row welt stitch. This rugged western boot is 12 inches tall with a square toe and a 1 ½-inch rocker heel.
Your feet will stay dry in these Rebel by Durango Waterproof Saddle boots. So go ahead, order yourself a pair today!
- Style: DDB0104
- OIL & SLIP RESISTANT OUTSOLE
- Waterproof membrane
- Tempered steel shank
- Cushion Flex insole
- Rolled shank area
- 1 1/2" Rocker heel
- 12 inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- Contoured ventilated removable cushion footbed
- Soft mesh lining
- 15.5-inch calf circumference
- Weight: 3.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Lightweight and flexible molded EVA midsole
- Slip and oil resistant, dual density and abrasion resistant rubber outsole
- Double row sole stitch
- Distressed full-grain leather vamp, fox, collar and pull straps with faux shaft